Undecided… need y’all’s help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor_P

Reaction score
I have 2018 802A. I have stock COBB TCM and 93 Octane tunes. Anyone who owns a Raptor has heard of Goosetune. I’ve spoken with him a couple of times, awesome dude. Now here’s where I need help. For those of you that have his TCM and 93 Octane tune, is it worth it and why? I guess I just need some convincing to drop the cash and do it. Thanks y’all.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had his 91 tune on my 19 and used the Cobb sport TCM tune. Very substantial improvement, worth every penny. I would do it on my 21 but I am supposed to get the R someday, so why waste the money.

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered Cobb Stage2 from Winfield yesterday. Patiently waiting for the brown boxes to arrive. I'm in AZ, so I got 91 fuel tunes and tow.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes it is worth it. I did the ECU with Goose and left the trans tune the cobb map. I find the trans in my truck works very well and isn't jerky at all so I'm going to stick with the canned cobb TCU tune.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone who has to ask about Winfield at this point has not spent a day on FRF... man is legend, stupid kind and ultra responsive to boot. His service ALONE is worth the tune. Not to even mention the freakin results. His support extends BEYOND the sale.

This is not a paid advertisement. Zeusmotorworks was a full price paying customer who received no gratuities, discounts, breaks, nor special treatment in order to solicit positive comments. Zeusmotorworks assumes no responsibility for losses associated with the use or purchase of said product and services by any person nor entity using the aforementioned information, opinion, or advice of Zeusmotorworks. Zeusmotorworks can only atest to the non-sexuai shear joy, glee, jubilation, euphoria, bliss, delight, ecstasy, rapture, and or exhalation associated with his personal satisfaction of the purchase and use of Goostuned products. Any sexuai gratification gained or experienced by any user/purchaser of said products is strictly at the discretion of the purchaser and not endorsed nor solicited by any person nor entity associated with Zeusmotorworks.

Last edited:

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Winfield is a Raptor God! I got mine Goosetuned just a month ago w Stage 2 93 Octane and TCM....It shifts and runs like a Banshee!