Ultra Xtreme And Walker Evans Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you're trying to be different than everyone else with Method wheels take a look at Ultra Xtreme. They have some nice style at similar weights to Method (Roost Excluded).

Attachments

• Walker-Evans-501SB-Legend-1.jpg
    Walker-Evans-501SB-Legend-1.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 198
  • Ultra X100.jpg
    Ultra X100.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 514
  • X107.jpg
    X107.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 259

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the Walker Evans wheels (black). What wheels are on the Raptor? But I do wish these companies would get off the big center cap kick, or at least offer something less obtrusive as an option.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I like the Walker Evans wheels (black). What wheels are on the Raptor? But I do wish these companies would get off the big center cap kick, or at least offer something less obtrusive as an option.

It's the X100. They want the caps to mimic race hubs. I don't like it either. @LEEHWCAP can have some flat ones cut. He works with a CNC shop down the street that cut thin pieces of aluminum with their waterjet machine.

Attachments

• x100-xtreme-100bm-gloss-black-diamond-cut-accents.jpg
    x100-xtreme-100bm-gloss-black-diamond-cut-accents.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 143

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Walker Evans 501's

Im about ready to pull the trigger on some wheels. I like the look of the Walker Evans 501's in satin Graphite. Unique and different from the spoke look of the Methods. And I think they will go good with my Ingot Silver Raptor. Can you shoot me a price shipped on 4 to 85304?

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im about ready to pull the trigger on some wheels. I like the look of the Walker Evans 501's in satin Graphite. Unique and different from the spoke look of the Methods. And I think they will go good with my Ingot Silver Raptor. Can you shoot me a price shipped on 4 to 85304?

Just got my new tires. Any word on the Walker Evans Legend wheels in graphite or Anthracite finish availability for Raptors?

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just got my new tires. Any word on the Walker Evans Legend wheels in graphite or Anthracite finish availability for Raptors?

Nothing in transit yet. Sometimes these SEMA reveals take till late spring to arrive unfortunately.