ultimate driving light combo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Speeddeacon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will the LVJ relay make it easy to make the SAE's come on with my low beams?

Yes, you just have to tap into low beams rather than high beams as the secondary switch. If you have your low beams coded to run as DRLs, like I do, you’ll want to make sure you have the upfitter switched off during the day, unless you want them to run then too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Jeff Boone

Jeff Boone

Reaction score
If I buy the three light bumper kit with SAE, Pro Driving Combo, and Pro Spot, will part of the light from the SAE's be lost due to the mount/shape of the bumper itself? The SAE's are probably the most important lights of all because they'll get the most use.

I may also get the ONX6+ as well. If I do, would you change the make up of the bumper lights. Also, what beam pattern would you recommend for the ONX6+?

Last edited:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nope. With the SPP Triple Fog Light Kits no lights get blocked. Here is a great example of a customer running a similar setup:

Brackets13__47811.1574819153.jpg

Brackets12__60679.1574819153.jpg

OP
OP
Jeff Boone

Jeff Boone

Reaction score
If I buy the three light bumper kit with SAE, Pro Driving Combo, and Pro Spot, will part of the light from the SAE's be lost due to the mount/shape of the bumper itself? The SAE's are probably the most important lights of all because they'll get the most use.

I may also get the ONX6+ as well. If I do, would you change the make up of the bumper lights. Also, what beam pattern would you recommend for the ONX6+?

Awesome!!! If I go with the ONX6+ as well would you change any of the bumper lights? If not, what beam pattern would you recommend for the ONX6+? My main objective is to have as much light as I can get beneficial use out of with my low and high beams on the street. (understand the risk of running the Pro Driving Combo's automatically with my high beams)

ps. Thanks for staying up so late and answering questions!!!!!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm trying but everytime I get up to walk away from the PC i hear a message come in.

Overclocker

Reaction score
As Neo pointed out Baja is re-tooling the SAEs right now so they'll be tweeked slightly in the next few weeks to improve on their compliance. But they have a much better pattern when used as daily fogs then the Squadron Wide Cornerings, that's for sure.

How are BD vendors handling the re-tooling the SAEs if we order during the rebate period? E.g., are you shipping current units, do we send them in for updates, or will there be a retrofit kit?