GEN 2 UGH, had to do it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tango_9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Traded in the truck of my dreams (2012, race red scab) that sounded like a dragster at WOT for a 2019 ruby red scab. Slap to the face but had to make a decision, rockers were going, and it was starting to have costly repairs, AC, all new, power steering issues, ball joints etc...
Wow, I did not realize how loose feeling my 12 was until now, new truck is very tight and handles great and a few good upgrades I did not know I needed, lol. It may take a while before I get used to the V6 sounding like a V6 but in the scheme of things I made the right decision, hopefully I can retire in a couple years and fixing vehicles is not on that to do list. Bye bye gen 1, hello to a kick ass gen 2. 06af22980913c26f298cae2760bf1e7d.jpg
7be65054d670951a3b8ef6ca89bf60a4.jpg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
had to make a decision, rockers were going, and it was starting to have costly repairs, AC, all new, power steering issues, ball joints etc...

Fake news. All FRF members know that there’s never been a Gen 1 warranty claim, or a defective part, ever on any Jennifer ever produced.

It's not like the truck died or anything. Just a few normal wear parts going at the same time.

More Fake news. Jennifer parts don’t wear out either. Everyone on FRF knows this. :rolleyes:

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
138,000, and that’s correct, normal wear and tear parts, just I don’t enjoy working on vehicles like I used to, I do enjoy adding go faster and lights though.

That’s about normal. Congrats on the upgrade and good color choice.