UCA decisions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MFG

Reaction score
If you guys don't mind, giving a opinion or two. I am going to upgrade my upper control arms to add more adjustment in my caster and camber. My truck is running a 2'" spacer and I am at the limits of being able to adjust the front end correctly. My truck is used as a road queen and sees very little off road. I don't mind spending money on good components and will upgrade the rear to Deaver's next. So lets hear it? I tend to lean toward the Camburg but I am sure there are others I should consider. Thanks in advance

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get a set that can be adjusted ON THE TRUCK. Icon, SVC etc. Last I remember camburg units did not have adjustability while installed.

OP
OP
MFG

MFG

Reaction score
Thanks and I agree on that. When I looked at the Camburg site I did not see on truck adjustable listed as a benefit. My other though is call and buy the ones that are in stock since crap is hard to get right now.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Other things to keep in mind are steel vs aluminum, uniball vs something like icon’s delta joint

OP
OP
MFG

MFG

Reaction score
Unfortunately the SVC above is quite a ways out before they will be for sale again. They do have these in stock.
SVC_Web_Raptor_UCA-1_1800x1800_f481f911-6c10-445a-9a65-4268c310eeee_1024x1024.jpg

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
I had Icon's UCA's w/Delta Joint on my F150 and never had any issues. When the time came to choose UCA's for the Raptor, Icon was my first choice. Although I'll admit the Orange ones from RPG with the American Flag look badass!