Twin-Turbo SVT Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i know its a bit different but on UTV's lots of people run turbos on all different terrians with no issues. as said above the right filter setup is key

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive been waiting for the new procharger to come out.. but guess it looks like I might ahve to wait a little longer..

Gofastrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very interested......Was thinking of getting a nitrogen tank and just purging it through a blow off valve to get the effect....Talk about low budget solutions....

Like someone else said, I love the sound of a blow off valve.....

Posting for updates....

Rob

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If more power is good then more turbos is too! The Raptor should have at least 3 turbos! Hey, if BMW can do it then the Raptor can rock 3 or more - how about a Quad-Turbo motor?!

News report on BMW's triple turbos...
BMW M Performance is adding four new models to its product range, all powered by a new triple-turbocharger, piezo direct injection, three liter diesel motor that looks to be a contender for the engine of the year already - 280 kW, 740 Nm, instantaneous response, very economical, low emissions. The new BMW M550d xDrive, M550d xDrive Touring, X5 M50d and X6 M50d models will be seen first at the Geneva Motor Show in March with availability just a few weeks later.