turning on the fog lights with the headlight switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vooo11

Reaction score
turning on the foglights by pushing the center of the headlight dial, wont turn on the lights, i know they work because i can go in the lighting and turn on all the lights on the outside front and rear by this app. any help would be great,thankyou

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aux switch 1 controls the other pair of "fog" lights.

OP
OP
vooo11

vooo11

Reaction score
yes, but the headlight switch ones wont come on with pushing the headlight switch, but i know they work cause i can over ride them and turn them on in the screen apps

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes, but the headlight switch ones wont come on with pushing the headlight switch, but i know they work cause i can over ride them and turn them on in the screen apps
Are your brights on? I think I can't get fog lights to come on while brights are turned on.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
It appears mine is the same way. Pushing the center headlight button does nothing. The one connected to Aux switch works fine. How hard would it be to connect the one that does not come on into the Aux switch?

OP
OP
vooo11

vooo11

Reaction score
if the switch can handle both,you could jump the non working one to the working one possible at the light

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Check all your fuses. Someone on here had the same problem a few months ago. Not sure how it was resolved though.

OP
OP
vooo11

vooo11

Reaction score
well somhow it works now,playing around in the centerstack with lighting going back and forth,i guess it was turned off,not very detailed on telling you what lights are what, so if yours dont work,go into the lighting and play with it till you turn them on