TurboSmart EM BOV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
started? How soon do you think they will be done? 2-4 months?

Do you have any pics by chance?

and it is just "Pure745" luck

:)

I think I will be - they put on the textured finish like the ADD too. The new billet UCA's will also be one of the first sets installed - just pure luck and timing really. Titan7 started the caps process btw.

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed mine tonight. I am running a Cobb FMIC and ADD bumper so it was super easy. Maybe 30 minutes or so. Haven’t driven it yet but will test it out tomorrow. I am going to either cut the hose or find a cap or something. I zip tied the hose to the frame for now.

Edit:

Maybe something like this. Need to make sure of the hose size

Prescott Plastics 8 Pack: 1 1/4 Inch Round Black Vinyl End Cap, Flexible Pipe Post Rubber Cover https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0747RVMRZ/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Second edit:

Just measured the fitting on the stock BOV and it’s about 1 1/8 so I ordered the 1” and 1 1/4”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The 1 1/4” cap worked perfectly. Hose is now gone[emoji106]

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, got any pics of it installed?
Didn’t take any I’ll snap some next time I’m under my truck. The cap just pops on the plastic piece where the hose goes. I used a hose clamp as well to make sure it stays out.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, I'm just trying to figure out how this unit (as nice and shiny as it is) is better than OEM. I get that it is billet and better materials but is that it? Does it do something better than OEM? I already have my OEM vented to atmosphere.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
So, I'm just trying to figure out how this unit (as nice and shiny as it is) is better than OEM. I get that it is billet and better materials but is that it? Does it do something better than OEM? I already have my OEM vented to atmosphere.
It will hold higher boost psi, if your running mild tune you won’t need it.that being said I’m going to install One when I install a FMIC.