Turbo issues when driving

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lando_l44

Reaction score
Hey guys looking for direction and maybe you guys have had this problem. I have a gen 2 Raptor it’s a 2018 and today while driving i was starting to go up hill and the turbos kept trying to spool up then it would unspool then spool and unspool so gave it gas to help it shift. It stopped then put cruise control on still driving up the hill and it started doing it again and you could feel it with the cruise control on want to spool then stop.. never had an issue until now…i have extended warranty would this be something you guys recommend i take in to the dealer?

OP
OP
L

lando_l44

Reaction score
I took it in and they said everything was fine..i changed the air filter and couldn’t mimic the same problem..when was the last time you changed your air filter?

DaveRhoden

Reaction score
I have a new filter and have the same issue, but I just got mine last month. I’ll be cruising at highway speed and it sounds like someone is spraying the bottom side of the truck with a pressure washer.