Turbo chatter what’s going on with that

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You’re wrong “my friend.” It may not be detrimental to engine performance yet, but it is annoying for the amount the truck costs. It shouldn’t be an issue in the first place “guy.”
SO Ford won't fix a minor issue with a rattle and you're on here complaining on multiple threads? Why, do you need a safe place to vent or what? How many miles on your Raptor? I have over 150,000 miles on mine, should I complain because I have chips in the paint now? Maybe you should upgrade if you're out of warranty or see if you can buy an extended warranty.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You’re wrong “my friend.” It may not be detrimental to engine performance yet, but it is annoying for the amount the truck costs. It shouldn’t be an issue in the first place “guy.”
Well lol, no; you’re wrong. Turbocharger wastegate linkages need to have a built in tolerance to expand with heat without binding. This is a pickup, the turbos are open to the wheel wells. I never even noticed it on my truck, but then again I’m not cramming my head into the wheel well looking for things to ***** about.

Blkshp18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be in your teens. Anyway, do your research and then get back to me. Ain’t nobody sticking they’re heads into wheel wells. It’s audible from a few feet from the vehicle, and it was described to me by Ford techs themselves.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
You must be in your teens. Anyway, do your research and then get back to me. Ain’t nobody sticking they’re heads into wheel wells. It’s audible from a few feet from the vehicle, and it was described to me by Ford techs themselves.
Just drive the truck and stop being a bitch. No one here cares. You posted, got a answer you did not like. Move along don’t try to be condescending especially to people who help countless people here. Oh and your post with “ain’t” in it drops your credibility by at least 20 points.

Blkshp18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. “Ain’t” nobody care about what you have to say. Especially me. Focus your attention elsewhere. Btw, thanks for getting me to 50 posts

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol. “Ain’t” nobody care about what you have to say. Especially me. Focus your attention elsewhere. Btw, thanks for getting me to 50 posts
You need 100 now, btw, new forum rules, so you have a way to go before you can post your Prius for sale.

Blkshp18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like I’ll just keep posting. Not sure what you’re trying to accomplish by trying to silence me from behind a computer screen. I’m in Anaheim. Come see me. This Internet trash talking is ridiculous

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like I’ll just keep posting. Not sure what you’re trying to accomplish by trying to silence me from behind a computer screen. I’m in Anaheim. Come see me. This Internet trash talking is ridiculous
Maybe once you get to 100 posts or more, you'll realize what this forum is about. There's no tough guys living in their Mom's basement behind a computer screen here, except the odd troll that comes in here spewing nonsense. Good luck with the forum.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also, if you use the quote button on the bottom right of each post, your comment will be directed at the person it is intended to reach or you can use their name ex: @Blkshp18 to get their attention.