Tuning and Forscan interaction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just thought of something as I was about to download a new tune to the truck...before I made any Forscan changes a while ago, I originally backed up the stock data. This may be a dumb question, but does changing the tune affect any of the data that Forscan has access to? For example, say I make a change to the tune, and then decide to restore my factory as-built Forscan data. Will the Forscan data be overwriting any of the same data that the tune has changed? I'm guessing/assuming they're completely different, but figured I would go ahead and ask.

slowyellow

Reaction score
I’ve done all the forscan mods and have a Cobb custom tune from @wgr73 goose tuned with zero issues on both counts.

Did you have forscan mods prior to putting the tune into the truck? My biggest concern is whether or not I need to put the auto start/stop back to factory prior to disabling it with the COBB stuff.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you have forscan mods prior to putting the tune into the truck? My biggest concern is whether or not I need to put the auto start/stop back to factory prior to disabling it with the COBB stuff.
I had Cobb installed prior to forscan changes