Tune up pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey all, what is everybody else getting quoted for spark plugs, wires and coils? These are Canadian prices, but are these prices normal or is there a better place to get these parts, more or less talking about the coils.

Attachments

• 11509-Customer-Copy.pdf
    341.4 KB · Views: 72

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, what is everybody else getting quoted for spark plugs, wires and coils? These are Canadian prices, but are these prices normal or is there a better place to get these parts, more or less talking about the coils.
OUCH....over $2,000 USA just for parts...and NO LABOR....Dont know how much duty would be and shipping,but there is a guy on here..forget his name...Rick>>? He owns Freedom Motor Sports...see if you can find him on this site...I purchased an item from him couple years back...here is their site link...looks more like around $1000 USA for parts and he sometimes runs a sale..

OP
OP
CoronaRaptor

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OUCH....over $2,000 USA just for parts...and NO LABOR....Dont know how much duty would be and shipping,but there is a guy on here..forget his name...Rick>>? He owns Freedom Motor Sports...see if you can find him on this site...I purchased an item from him couple years back...here is their site link...looks more like around $1000 USA for parts and he sometimes runs a sale..
Yeah, I’m definitely shopping around. With almost 150,000 miles on the ole girl, I want to replace it all, just to rule out any future issues. Those prices aren’t USA but Canadian prices, so probably $1500 us, lol

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL
Yeah, I’m definitely shopping around. With almost 150,000 miles on the ole girl, I want to replace it all, just to rule out any future issues. Those prices aren’t USA but Canadian prices, so probably $1500 us,

LOL..nope...I did the conversion....$2644 is $2100 USA....I'm only @ 70K on mine,but will be buying from Freedom when I decide to tackle the job....and it gets closer to 100K....GOOD LUCK..!!