TSW VS Forged Offroad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
I'm in need of inputs from anyone who has used either of these shops, or know anyone who has. My shocks dont currently need rebuilt, but I have a feeling they will be coming due. I plan on saving to do the 3.0 upgrade on all 4 at the same time, but with my wedding coming up mid next year, a rebuild will take place before then. From what I have checked, both with upgraded seals, shaft refinishing and custom valving, TSW is about 950 where forged is about 800, 950 after strut mounts. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
i dont know much about the guys at TSW. however forged offroad are not reliable (try getting someone on the phone).
i dont want to say to much because they have to button up my truck still.
once my truck is finished i will post details about my entire experience.
i will not use them again!!!!!!!

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in need of inputs from anyone who has used either of these shops, or know anyone who has. My shocks dont currently need rebuilt, but I have a feeling they will be coming due. I plan on saving to do the 3.0 upgrade on all 4 at the same time, but with my wedding coming up mid next year, a rebuild will take place before then. From what I have checked, both with upgraded seals, shaft refinishing and custom valving, TSW is about 950 where forged is about 800, 950 after strut mounts. Any input will be greatly appreciated.
Last I saw forged was temporarily closed.

6591195E-E149-4381-A794-B6FC0448EE69.jpeg

SJC8713

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to hear any updates on Forged. They are open and just responded to my email about getting getting pre-built stockers exchanged at their shop. I'm Bay Area NorCal.
i had my shocks from them with their exchange program. i have nothing bad to say, they answered all my emails during the waiting time. Ive been to their shop as my friend owns the shop next door. Im from Bay Area as well.

Forged Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont know much about the guys at TSW. however forged offroad are not reliable (try getting someone on the phone).
i dont want to say to much because they have to button up my truck still.
once my truck is finished i will post details about my entire experience.
i will not use them again!!!!!!!

I'm sorry you couldn't get ahold of us while were closed due to COVID(the whole shop got it). I'm not sure what we still have to "button up" on your truck, but we did not have any trucks in the shop from Oct 4th - 15th. Please send me a PM with your entire experience so I can ensure it doesn't become a bad one.