TSB 13-6-8 Transmission

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MGRaptor

Reaction score
My 2010 Is doing this now and I just had a shop put in a rebuild HD trans. Is the 2010 covered with this TSB recall now? I’m at 180k miles so warranty is definitely out.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan on purchasing this Molded Leadframe can anyone confirm this is this is the latest revision of the part?
AL3Z-7G276-D

Thankyou in advance

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Gimmesand

Reaction score
Just went thru all this with my 2013. I bought it from a dealer Dec of 2019 with 84k, now has 93k on the clock.

One thing mine did that I haven’t read was it would stay in 1st gear from a stop and not shift. The last time it happened I had to put it in manual mode to shift it, but when I put it back in drive it threw the wrench code. I was on my way home but took it straight to the dealer. I left it running cause previously when this happened it would reset when I turned it off. Dealer scanned it and there it stayed for 3 weeks. They replaced the leadframe under the Ext Warranty but charged me $42 for a new trans filter...

But now the truck drives like new. Shifts are crisp and no hesitation. Glad it got taken care of cause I hate dealing with the dealership.

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like my truck was way late to the lead frame game. The truck refused to throw any codes despite multiple lockups at highway speed, once in 2019/05 and once 2 days ago, which just happens to be 4 days past the recall extension. THAT IS INSANE. Although still no code so would still be no go. How can a safety recall be issued where the vehicle is unsafe to drive and could cause a massive accident especially in icey winter conditions, and won't make the replacement mandatory?

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone fought this since its a safety concern and other motorists can be effected if injuries or death occurred? Guess they worked out the probability numbers vs cost.