Tsb 12-11-1 - myford touch voice recognition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sometimes you just want to say Shut the F**K up. But then she says back to me Shut the F**K Up is not a command.

Go Figure

OP
OP
C

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whenever I use mine, MFT can discern Phone and Call. Then it can't figure out anything else. I said " Phone.. Call.. Wesley". It replied back with "Calling Roger Mills Co Sheriff" wtf? Do the two sound alike in some language I'm unaware of?

GTC-NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys...funny things I read here...I guess I should spend more time here...!
My lady in the NAV obviously has a problem with me...and most of the time refuses to recognize my voice commands. Plus the system is not able to find a Costco store when I am sitting two streets away in a parking. WTF?

Now on the recalls from FORD: My radio many times looses the full sound and becomes muffled losing the high tones for couple minutes then comes back. Would this be part of a needed software update or part of a Recall for the MyFordTouch crap?

As far as the Ford dealerships...? Can they just shut them all down? Or at least most of them that are worthless? Since I got my Raptor on Jan 2013 I never received ANY call from the local dealer to follow up or do some updates. Yes - I did buy the beast somewhere else, but when home I went to the closest dealer and registered with them...just to be on the safe side. They never called me, nor send me anything by mail. WTF?

Damn...hate this way of servicing the SVT customers. Any hints on the above?