Trying to price my raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

How did you get that huge ass kiss on the rear cab corner? If you only want $40k, price it at $44k. I think you will sell it quick for anything under $40k

ProjecT 9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd demod it, sell some parts like the blower setup and suspension but keep the bumpers, wheels/tires on to make it stand out and sell it for less.

Alan205

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I'm stating the obvious, but to get top dollar the first thing I would do is go ahead and spend the money and send it off to get a complete detail. I'm talking wash wax clean under carriage and spray down with silicone as well as pressure wash and dress the engine.

SirCrush32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AZ to far of a ride but at $40k that's an offer hard to resist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take a look at the next set of pictures and let me know :). $40,000 and she is sold. Flagstaff, Arizona

Clear title? What caused the big dents?

I am interested if you're serious. We can talk tomorrow if so.

OP
OP
D

DAZ

Reaction score
How did you get that huge ass kiss on the rear cab corner? If you only want $40k, price it at $44k. I think you will sell it quick for anything under $40k

I ran over the end of a large tree branch and it swung up and hit the truck, it actually tented the doors pretty good as well.

OP
OP
D

DAZ

Reaction score
Clear title? What caused the big dents?

I am interested if you're serious. We can talk tomorrow if so.

The carfax is clean.
I filed one insurance claim because I cracked the cross member on the frame backing over a tree stump. It was fixed and everything is totally fine with the frame.

I won't lie I have not been nice to this truck, it was a serious work horse. It was purpose built for a lot of hard off road use. I would say 60,000 of the 70,000 have been off road. I guide elk/deer hunts in Arizona. I honestly love the truck but I've snapped two of the ball joints in the last year, one on each side. I was told by Camburg the issue is that I'm not tightening the bolt enough. I guess you're supposed to tighten the bolt after any hard off road use.

When I first had the super charger installed I broke the heat exchanger fans off which busted holes in the fins of the exchanger. SDHQ replaced the exchanger and custom built some brackets to hold everything in place, I also busted all of their custom brackets, the third time worked because they pretty much caged in the heat exchanger which you can see in the pictures.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

I know I'm stating the obvious, but to get top dollar the first thing I would do is go ahead and spend the money and send it off to get a complete detail. I'm talking wash wax clean under carriage and spray down with silicone as well as pressure wash and dress the engine.

If it's going to be sold I would absolutely agree.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

I'd demod it, sell some parts like the blower setup and suspension but keep the bumpers, wheels/tires on to make it stand out and sell it for less.

I personally would not be able to do this so I'd have to hire a mechanic.
I think the real issue is that I don't have any of the original parts although I'm pretty sure I might be able to find them.

Just easier for me to sell the whole package as is.

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The carfax is clean.
I filed one insurance claim because I cracked the cross member on the frame backing over a tree stump. It was fixed and everything is totally fine with the frame.

I won't lie I have not been nice to this truck, it was a serious work horse. It was purpose built for a lot of hard off road use. I would say 60,000 of the 70,000 have been off road. I guide elk/deer hunts in Arizona. I honestly love the truck but I've snapped two of the ball joints in the last year, one on each side. I was told by Camburg the issue is that I'm not tightening the bolt enough. I guess you're supposed to tighten the bolt after any hard off road use.

When I first had the super charger installed I broke the heat exchanger fans off which busted holes in the fins of the exchanger. SDHQ replaced the exchanger and custom built some brackets to hold everything in place, I also busted all of their custom brackets, the third time worked because they pretty much caged in the heat exchanger which you can see in the pictures.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

If it's going to be sold I would absolutely agree.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

I personally would not be able to do this so I'd have to hire a mechanic.
I think the real issue is that I don't have any of the original parts although I'm pretty sure I might be able to find them.

Just easier for me to sell the whole package as is.

Can you message me the vin or carfax if you have it handy? I'm still interested