Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbeaman

Reaction score
This is just too funny to comprehend. I am essentially punch-drunk at this point.

Order 6/10
In Production 10/6
Built 12/15
7 or 8 ETAs since then

Yesterday It WENT FROM BUILT TO BACK IN PRODUCTION!

Can't make this stuff up! Numb but slap-happy to be in the queue. Just keep smacking me!

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is just too funny to comprehend. I am essentially punch-drunk at this point.

Order 6/10
In Production 10/6
Built 12/15
7 or 8 ETAs since then

Yesterday It WENT FROM BUILT TO BACK IN PRODUCTION!

Can't make this stuff up! Numb but slap-happy to be in the queue. Just keep smacking me!
Not sure I believe anything the tracker says at this point.... some getting updates for a week away delivery and the truck shows up that day... others getting pushed to MAY!? WTF... I am fortunate to have my truck, but could have easily been like a lot here still waiting.

OP
OP
G8R-RPTR

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm on day 7 since tracker showed "delivered". Still no F---ing truck! I am really starting to hate Ford! When I try to track it now it says "This vehicle has already been delivered. Please visit our owner properties to learn more about your vehicle!". Dealership has been no help whatsoever!

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm on day 7 since tracker showed "delivered". Still no F---ing truck! I am really starting to hate Ford! When I try to track it now it says "This vehicle has already been delivered. Please visit our owner properties to learn more about your vehicle!". Dealership has been no help whatsoever!
Did you check palsapp.com they have delivered vehicles to the wrong dealers in the past. Or truck is sitting there on the lot and they obviously or finally the sob dealer sold your truck to someone else. I take it your not close by your dealership.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tracker’s showing it’s delivered; what’s your dealer showing in their system? I, too, gather you‘re not close to your dealer to verify delivery. Start making some calls to your dealer (especially if it’s been delivered)…gotta do more than look at a tracker that’s all sorts of bunkers. Be proactive!

OP
OP
G8R-RPTR

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you check palsapp.com they have delivered vehicles to the wrong dealers in the past. Or truck is sitting there on the lot and they obviously or finally the sob dealer sold your truck to someone else. I take it your not close by your dealership.
Palsapp says “null” just as it always has. Dealer says hauler broke down and it waiting to get picked up by another one. Supposedly they are trying to get approval to send someone to pick it up. I’ve reached out to ford and they told me I need reach out to sales manager. Sales manager says he can’t do anything because Ford controls the delivery process until it hits the dealership.

OP
OP
G8R-RPTR

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tracker’s showing it’s delivered; what’s your dealer showing in their system? I, too, gather you‘re not close to your dealer to verify delivery. Start making some calls to your dealer (especially if it’s been delivered)…gotta do more than look at a tracker that’s all sorts of bunkers. Be proactive!
I’ve been bugging dealership and Ford to no avail. Dealership blames ford… ford tells me to contact dealership. No one seems to want to take ownership of the problem. Feels like I’m dealing with government employees lol

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve been bugging dealership and Ford to no avail. Dealership blames ford… ford tells me to contact dealership. No one seems to want to take ownership of the problem. Feels like I’m dealing with government employees lol
Are you close to your dealer to where you can go take a peak?