Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
My train left Dearborn ( or wherever the train loading is) Thursday and made it to Birmingham last night. Now just hoping for speedy unload and final transport to dealer. But at this point it’s hard to believe it won’t sit at local rail yard for 2 weeks. Just a bit jaded from this whole experience (Sept blend date)

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you activate the ford pass app (add your in coming raptor)? It looks like you might be able to activate the raptor on the app as long as you have the vin….. I wonder if you can track it that way? I would assume that a dealer would have to put the information however you never know.
You can't "activate" the app until you actually have it physically and can accept it, but you can send a request that would put it into a "pending" status. It does seem that in order for them to drive it from one location to another (maybe even onto the railcar or convoy truck), they have to "decline" the request from the main screen in the truck. It has been a pretty reliable way to tell if someone is actually in it versus just sitting in a lot somewhere. To do this, you have to add the VIN to the app, and then send an "activation signal". The app will show "activation pending" until either 1) the request expires (send the request again) 2) Someone jumps in to move it and "declines" the request (send the request again) or 3) You get it delivered to you and you either accept or decline the request in person. It at least provides a bit more info than the various trackers or FP info line.

gablacks

Reaction score
Interesting idea. I just did the activation option for my VIN in the app. I will post what happens when something does.

gablacks

Reaction score
Here’s what I get within a few minutes for clicking to activate.

Attachments

• 56F6F501-1960-42D1-9DCD-0B01B4CF5E8F.jpeg
    56F6F501-1960-42D1-9DCD-0B01B4CF5E8F.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 43
OP
OP
G8R-RPTR

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've tried this several times. It will show "activation pending" for a few days and then time out. As someone else mentioned it has to be activated from the vehicle. Always a chance someone is moving the truck and accepts it lol.

mr drummond

Reaction score
My 2021 Raptor has hit the dealership!!!

Order confirmed 7/9
In production 10/11
Built 10/19

Will take a few days to get ready, and i am going out of town on thursday, so have to wait till next Monday to pick it up. Ha. Oh well. whats a few more days.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 2021 Raptor has hit the dealership!!!

Order confirmed 7/9
In production 10/11
Built 10/19

Will take a few days to get ready, and i am going out of town on thursday, so have to wait till next Monday to pick it up. Ha. Oh well. whats a few more days.
Are you going to have them address the recall while you’re out of town? Be sure to posts pics when you pick her up!