Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eta to dealer changed from 12/22 to 1/6. Hopefully 4th change is the charm

agerman

Reaction score
My dealer told me it shows in transit on their side but the ford rep told me in chat that it was still in production so I don’t know what to believe. It no longer shows on the tracker ever since my dealer said it was in transit too. What makes the situation worse for me is the dealer already completed the transaction so I own the truck and no longer own the one I’m driving. They even sent me the title for it too. What I’m thinking is that since ford has it marked that I own it the tracker is no longer keeping record of it through that site. However I could be wrong.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, who knows now. I am ready to give up myself on this truck. Might be time to start looking at something else.
Don't give up. Autonation ford by my house had an entire row of loaded f150's, entire row expeditions and **** ton mustangs and suvs. Couple weeks before the lot was empty with used cars.

KillerBlackbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 6/14/2021 order has a new updated ETA of 2/5/2022. With the winter weather in the northeast, I’m hoping it’s at least March so it won’t be covered in salt right off lol. Free vehicle storage at Ford.

natron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 6/14/2021 order has a new updated ETA of 2/5/2022. With the winter weather in the northeast, I’m hoping it’s at least March so it won’t be covered in salt right off lol. Free vehicle storage at Ford.
I am almost at the same point as you.

Jpro39

Reaction score
Ordered on June 10th. Production was pushed 4 times then finally produced in October. Delivery has now been pushed 3 times was suppose to get it 1/3/22 now just got pushed today till 1/21/22. We will see.