Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael89

Reaction score
So everyone fill me in. Mine still says 'in production' with delivery of 1/14. I just got done chatting with FP they said it shows it shows as in production / produced, Received. Received
The vehicle has been received by a carrier at a ramp location.

What does this mean for me leaving Dearborn shortly?

Teledatgeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So everyone fill me in. Mine still says 'in production' with delivery of 1/14. I just got done chatting with FP they said it shows it shows as in production / produced, Received. Received

Mine is almost exactly the same - In Production as of 10/3 with delivery 1/11. My dealer stays delivery range 1/4 to 1/11. My window sticker is still not there - even though it used to be. Hard to believe I'll have it in that time frame presuming it hasn't shipped yet...

zela

Reaction score
September 6 2021 build date
Original ETA Nov 4 - Nov 10
Received an updated eta 2 weeks ago of December 13th-17th
Ford website has an estimated delivery of December 20th
Arrived today December 16th!

raptor3.jpg

new raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Nothing same as mine we will not get it this year.