Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael89

Reaction score
Mine still says 12/21 but it’s still ‘in production’ don’t think that’s possible to deliver in a week when it’s not even built!

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From ETA 12/31 to 01/07… when I looked at it earlier today it said 11/30??? Lol damn

GoldBeach

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My ordered truck was placed on 6/11 and in production on 10/1, ETA was 11/4. It is still in production and has a new ETA of 1/18. I found a black one sitting on a lot and scooped it up a few months ago. I'm still thinking of buying it the ordered truck, but convincing my wife I need a second gen 3 is not going as well as I thought it would have.

There will be an ADM with it being in California, but if anyone is looking for a leadfoot 35, MSRP around 81k, there will be one available in January or maybe February, March or something.... Who knows.

natron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got bumped from 12/16 to 1/03. Ford is a ******* joke! They need to start getting their heads out of their ***. Don't put an eta up if you don't have a realistic shot of meeting it. I am beyond tired of this kicking the can down the road ****.

Last edited:

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got bumped from 12/16 to 1/03. Ford is a ******* joke! They need to start getting the heads out of their asses. Don't put a eta up if you don't have a realistic shot of meeting it. I am beyond tired of this kicking the can down the road ****.
same here still showing in production