Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just going to put this into the Raptorverse - We will all have our trucks by the end of Jan!
Disclaimer: If this doesn't happen... we're storming Dearborn and taking the trucks out of the lot, Ford can ship us the MF-ing Fender Flares.

Also, someone on the FB Gen3 page just posted a vid of three raptors leaving the parking lot (w/o fender flares) headed back to the plant. Might be someone's truck...
Winter is coming!!

drnimrod

Reaction score
I have been watching this forum forever and didn’t really join it to comment, but does everyone really believe the 12/31 date? Don’t you guys think that’s a generic computer genreted date for all of us that’s a defaulted computer way of telling us TBD, as this is the last day of the year?
My thinking is they are trying to book these into the financial year ending to boost their numbers. Actual delivery might be 1 or 2 weeks after, but they can easily blame those 'late deliveries' on covid related conditions.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are they even building 22s yet. I thought I read that production will start in February
yes there are some guys that have 2022 800a in production this week. doesnt mean they will get them right away. they could end up in the same lot as ours

mully722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes there are some guys that have 2022 800a in production this week. doesnt mean they will get them right away. they could end up in the same lot as ours
800a need a lot less chips so I guess I can see why those would start to rollout.