Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bro we have been saying “by October” “by November” “by December”…. The ford ops team needs to be fired.
Hahaha so young and naive back then. I remember getting getting excited back in September I would get my truck before my OBX trip in the beginning of October. That feels like decades ago now. Silly me.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha so young and naive back then. I remember getting getting excited back in September I would get my truck before my OBX trip in the beginning of October. That feels like decades ago now. Silly me.
Same. I said “I’ll take leave to head up to Michigan, see some family, pop in and see big D James, pick up my raptor”. What a positive man I was

PerfectoR

Reaction score
Heck as of today for the first time I cant even track the vehicle...ford tracker....nothing. As far as I am concerned the vehicle has now upped and vanished and blew up....

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just going to put this into the Raptorverse - We will all have our trucks by the end of Jan!
Disclaimer: If this doesn't happen... we're storming Dearborn and taking the trucks out of the lot, Ford can ship us the MF-ing Fender Flares.

Also, someone on the FB Gen3 page just posted a vid of three raptors leaving the parking lot (w/o fender flares) headed back to the plant. Might be someone's truck...
I hope one of em was a Velocity Blue 37 package that's been sitting for about 6 weeks. lol

RaptorTrain

Reaction score
I have been watching this forum forever and didn’t really join it to comment, but does everyone really believe the 12/31 date? Don’t you guys think that’s a generic computer genreted date for all of us that’s a defaulted computer way of telling us TBD, as this is the last day of the year?

KillerBlackbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been watching this forum forever and didn’t really join it to comment, but does everyone really believe the 12/31 date? Don’t you guys think that’s a generic computer genreted date for all of us that’s a defaulted computer way of telling us TBD, as this is the last day of the year?

It absolutely is. The “catch all” date. The we don’t know so we put 12/31 date.

The TRX I bought is making a good winter beater and I’m getting free winter storage for my Raptor in Dearborn so I guess it’s not bad.

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been following alot of Michigan trucks - looks like the last of the 2021's that were built are moving. example blend 11/18 production 11/19 built 12/3 delivered 12/8

here is the truck I mentioned if anyone is looking for a white 37 just arrived yesterday.