Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KillerBlackbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think why a lot of people are upset is some 21 trucks are built and waiting to ship and 22's are being shipped and delivered. Common sense would say if you have 21's that are ready to ship, they should be shipped before the 22's.

I agree, in a perfect world there shouldn’t be one 2022 to leave Dearborn until all 2021s have shipped. However, Ford isn’t going to halt entire operations to build 0.0000056% of remaining trucks when they can spit out other vehicles and not create an even larger backlog. I’m sure the 37 Package has a certain sensor not found on 35’s that’s probably made by one 13 year old boy in China that has Covid that’s holding up 400+ trucks.

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
trucks must be starting to get delivered as I had not seen another Gen 3 here in CT and saw three over the last day and a half. Hope those waiting get their trucks soon.

Sierraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, in a perfect world there shouldn’t be one 2022 to leave Dearborn until all 2021s have shipped. However, Ford isn’t going to halt entire operations to build 0.0000056% of remaining trucks when they can spit out other vehicles and not create an even larger backlog. I’m sure the 37 Package has a certain sensor not found on 35’s that’s probably made by one 13 year old boy in China that has Covid that’s holding up 400+ trucks.
That must be the same boy that designed and implemented the FORD tracking system.

natron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just talking about the 21's that are ready to ship not the ones still waiting for a part. There are a number of us that are built and released to ship. Ford...please ship!

TwoBit

Reaction score
Just texted my dealer for any updates on my 2021 37 as the tracker still shows "in production" with an ETA of 12/11/21. He says my truck just showed up on the dealer's website which he says only happens when it triggers an in transit status. Crossing my fingers and hoping that's true

KillerBlackbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just texted my dealer for any updates on my 2021 37 as the tracker still shows "in production" with an ETA of 12/11/21. He says my truck just showed up on the dealer's website which he says only happens when it triggers an in transit status. Crossing my fingers and hoping that's true

Mine has been on the dealers website since November and it still shows as in production. When I can physically see and touch the truck in person, I’ll believe the tracker and ship date.

PerfectoR

Reaction score
I live in webster too. Just curious which dealer you used. If you see a PB Gen 2, its likely me. Thanks.
Ive seen you around town lol at BJs and Wegmans. I went through Hederson...which is now West Herr Ford in Webster. I have had nothing but good things to say about them and the experience. I purchased my GT500 through them as well.