Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't give up. Autonation ford by my house had an entire row of loaded f150's, entire row expeditions and **** ton mustangs and suvs. Couple weeks before the lot was empty with used cars.
Taking delivery of a 2021 truck in 2022 is BS. How is it that so many of us are waiting on our 21’s, but guys are now taking delivery on their 22’s. That is just wrong on all levels from Ford.

Last edited:

KillerBlackbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Taking delivery of a 2021 truck in 2022 is BS. How is it that so many of us are waiting on our 21’s, but guys are now taking delivery on their 22’s. That is just wrong on all levels from Ford.

Because the 2022 Raptors being delivered are 35-inch trucks with little to no options. Cancel your 2021 37 order and try to reorder the same truck as a 2022 - different color choices and little features are gone like temp display on HVAC knobs, lighted cup holders, etc.

As I mentioned before, I’m ok with taking mine even a month later than my 2/5 ETA so I don’t have to get it covered in salt with winter conditions up here.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because the 2022 Raptors being delivered are 35-inch trucks with little to no options. Cancel your 2021 37 order and try to reorder the same truck as a 2022 - different color choices and little features are gone like temp display on HVAC knobs, lighted cup holders, etc.

As I mentioned before, I’m ok with taking mine even a month later than my 2/5 ETA so I don’t have to get it covered in salt with winter conditions up here.
ok, I did not know it is only base 35, 2022 trucks being delivered. I don’t want a 35 truck myself, only interested in the loaded 37 truck. I Will have to wait, and keeping the truck out of the harsh winter conditions is a good thing. Are you in Canada?

natron

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I think why a lot of people are upset is some 21 trucks are built and waiting to ship and 22's are being shipped and delivered. Common sense would say if you have 21's that are ready to ship, they should be shipped before the 22's.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think why a lot of people are upset is some 21 trucks are built and waiting to ship and 22's are being shipped and delivered. Common sense would say if you have 21's that are ready to ship, they should be shipped before the 22's.
Agree... I don't get it. Mine has no holds and is produced (built). Just sitting....

M32

Reaction score
Just so you all know, my dealer told me that when I get my truck, they also need to order a safety recall part (and install it) Before they deliver me the truck. My buddy bought a 35 package raptor last week (which was sitting at the lot) from the same dealer and the dealer couldn’t order the recall part until they had a signed bill of sale. So now my buddy has his 35 paid for but still cant pick up until the recall part comes in and is installed.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just so you all know, my dealer told me that when I get my truck, they also need to order a safety recall part (and install it) Before they deliver me the truck. My buddy bought a 35 package raptor last week (which was sitting at the lot) from the same dealer and the dealer couldn’t order the recall part until they had a signed bill of sale. So now my buddy has his 35 paid for but still cant pick up until the recall part comes in and is installed.
What part is that? The only recall that I am aware of is the issue with the driveshaft. My '21 35 was delivered to dealer yesterday around noon and I'm picking it up tomorrow. The truck is done w/ the recall and PDI, unfortunately I don't have time to get to dealership today.

M32

Reaction score
What part is that? The only recall that I am aware of is the issue with the driveshaft. My '21 35 was delivered to dealer yesterday around noon and I'm picking it up tomorrow. The truck is done w/ the recall and PDI, unfortunately I don't have time to get to dealership today.
I'm not totally sure but my salesman said it's "safety related"...sorry, I don't have more info (didn't ask her) but you may want to double check with your salesman.

Edwin

bbeaman

Reaction score
Ordered 06/11/21
Production 10/05/21
Built 12/15/21
ETAs was 12/31, then 01/22, then 01/12, just yesterday moved to 1/29.

This truck was ordered either the first of second day.. just a 35. 8 month wait with no end in site.