Trying to decide between FX4/Ecoboost and Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
V

//V

Reaction score
Yeah the Raptor kind of seems like a no brainer really. It's astounding to me that the difference in invoice pricing for the FX4 with leather and a base Raptor is less than $1500. Considering everything you'd have to do to the FX4 to make it a capable off-roader, and even then it still wouldn't be in the same class as the Raptor. Either the FX4 is horribly over-priced or the Raptor is just a steal of a bargain.

Everybody here seems pretty pleased with the Raptor and guys over at the F150 forums are either trading in their trucks for Raptors or wishing they had one...

Banned
Reaction score
Yup. That's how it goes. If your spending that much in an fx4, why even think about it, just get the rap! No brainer like you said.

colecoin

Reaction score
I have a 2012 supercrew Raptor I have over 10k miles on it now. Cruising at 74 mph with long tube headers no cats afe intake and 5 star tune 14.5 mpg to 15.5 mpg. That is running 87 octane fuel

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ask Linexsa here, he bought an FX4 Eco instead of a Raptor, citing much of the same thing you have. few months later he sold his FX4 and bought a Raptor. learn from his mistake young Padawan....