Trying to contact RPG for over a week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In all honesty mods should lock this thread. The OP asked if there was a trade show in an attempt to not call them out and better understand why the latency in returned phone calls. They then followed up within 3 days stating it was sorted out on a Saturday. They work 6 days a week and bust their ass for us. The question was answered and the OP's issue is handled.

I would hate to see one or two members turn this into a RPG bashing thread.

1ntheoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In all honesty mods should lock this thread. The OP asked if there was a trade show in an attempt to not call them out and better understand why the latency in returned phone calls. They then followed up within 3 days stating it was sorted out on a Saturday. They work 6 days a week and bust their ass for us. The question was answered and the OP's issue is handled.

I would hate to see one or two members turn this into a RPG bashing thread.

Agreed.

FWIW, I recently called there and had little problem getting some questions answered.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I sent my shocks to them for rebuild. They had them done and shipped within 2 days of receiving them, keeping my downtime to a minimum.

Great people to deal with.

factive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why is everyone so quick to turn on rpg? It's a couple people that haven't been called back yet. Jeez, the punishment doesn't seem to fit the crime here.

Because I spent $10k with them and one of their products was faulty from day-one, the National Springs. After a difficult time even getting a hold of them, I was promised replacements. That never happened because they just stopped responding to my emails and call after that.

The couple of other issues I had with other vendors, my emails/calls were answered immediately and replacements shipped out same day, no questions asked.

I was ready to spend another $20k + w/ RPG but instead my money has gone other places.

I'm not the only one either.