Trying so hard to like the Gen 3 but.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He mention cosmetics cause it’s a same f**** engine. If I’m gonna jump from Gen 2 to Gen 3 I want something faster and way different! I don’t want a same girl who f***s the same way as the old one

So? He says up front that the suspension and tech improvements are nice but he isn't addressing those. Besides, the engine is the least important part of the Raptor as long as it's got enough torque and power to run the desert. Suspension is numero uno. You want a street pig, buy a TRX. That won't f*** the same. It's more like hookers and blow. :) Or you could try a little patience and wait for the R. I'm happy to say that I really like he old ones, the girl and the truck both. I hope that you can find happiness somewhere since life is too short. Looking for it on a car lot is a low percentage play ...

GT3_Bill

Reaction score
‘21s have available LED Projector with active bending headlights. I know the Raptor has active bending as well. These cannot be your daddy’s old halogen or Xenon projectors.

It may appear these headlights are the same actual lights across the F-150 line. Base Trucks may get less I imagine.
I hope they are a huge improvement, the gen 2 lights leave a lot to be desired.

Directional lights are awesome, but man, be sitting down if you ever need to replace one. They are $$$$$