TRX Refugee

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

racebannon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How soon do you need a vehicle? I bought a brand new magnetic 802A screw all options minus side decals 6 months ago. Will sell at time of taking delivery on a Gen 3 if you can wait. Just throwing it out there...

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome Bambi. I see you have gone full FU on the TRX. Can't say I blame you. I do enjoy your rants on RAM-TRX, so hopefully you will continue over there as well.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
How soon do you need a vehicle? I bought a brand new magnetic 802A screw all options minus side decals 6 months ago. Will sell at time of taking delivery on a Gen 3 if you can wait. Just throwing it out there...
You want him to wait what six months a year? That seems like a pipe dream they won’t even be out until at least October if you can get one then.

racebannon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You want him to wait what six months a year? That seems like a pipe dream they won’t even be out until at least October if you can get one then.

That’s why I opened by asking how soon he needs a car.
I want him to do whatever he wants.