TRX Refugee

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
Hey Folks. Have had a TRX on order since last year. Ram is about to miss my dealer promised delivery window and Ram having pretty insane issues on new trucks.

My BiL has a raptor and loves it. Looking at the product now. Probably buying a used Gen 2 while I wait to see what happens with the Raptor R.

I identify as a non-binary shapeshifter. My pronouns are it/its/they

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome. Don’t think you can go wrong with a Gen 2 for now. No telling when the new trucks will finally come out.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At least the Raptors have been out for a while and 90% are perfect the ten percent that have trouble are well documented and easy fixes.

Besides TRX and Raptor not much else even close to this category

anothervr6kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw that. I need to figure out who has the best financing rates as don’t want to pay cash in this market. Seen 2.49 @36 months and 2.79 @ 48

If you're not military (they usually have great rates at their credit unions), try a local credit union. They've been the best rate I've seen and had... besides the time I bought a new Raptor and the Ford dealer beat my credit union. They were shocked at what I already had and were more shocked when they were able to beat it.