TRX DAMAGED UPON ARRIVAL!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’d would prob keep it, if it was a banged up Raptor R @ MSRP and they included free body work lol

I love how they said, there will be no charge to you for it. That alone sounds like they are gifting you an insult and thinking your too dumb but to say thank you so much appreciate all that.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rodger that. I'm in the same boat, man. Sold my Raptor, but I still respect and enjoy this group.

ALTHOUGH, I went to the dark side and bought a Rivian, but still can't get away from the Raptor forum, weird.
A rivian?!? Check between your legs. Are you gonna tell us you’re transitioning next?

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rodger that. I'm in the same boat, man. Sold my Raptor, but I still respect and enjoy this group.

ALTHOUGH, I went to the dark side and bought a Rivian, but still can't get away from the Raptor forum, weird.
Fool! The Raptor WAS the dark side. Brandon will now decide your fate2B4881EB-8D3C-494B-B6F8-3D87557AAE03.jpeg

sammy134

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha, ha...I really did get a sad laugh with this email I just received from TRX dealer:

"Exciting news, your truck is here!
Upon inspection, it appears that there are a few scratches (photos are attached for your viewing).
We are in the business of creating the best possible experience for our customers, therefore we are in the process of obtaining a quote from a body shop to repair this transport damage for you.
This transport damage will be repaired at no additional cost to you.
We apologize for this inconvenience, and greatly appreciate your patience in this matter.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
A member of our finance department will be reaching out to you in the next few days to begin their process.

Thank you!"

Easy decision with this one...a hard NO to accepting the truck. Hahahah...too funny.
Isnt wheel flares removeable and be able to get changed very easy. They are made to be modular.

As far as the paint mark - ask them to take of 1000 from the cost and get it. If you need a magnifying glass to see it and they will discount 1000$, you're crying about it too much - in my opinion