TRX DAMAGED UPON ARRIVAL!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mars911red

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, I like both and I had a Ram for 23 years and it was a great truck. Keep sharing since it was good follow up to the initial post.

derise

Reaction score
Ha, ha...I really did get a sad laugh with this email I just received from TRX dealer:

"Exciting news, your truck is here!
Upon inspection, it appears that there are a few scratches (photos are attached for your viewing).
We are in the business of creating the best possible experience for our customers, therefore we are in the process of obtaining a quote from a body shop to repair this transport damage for you.
This transport damage will be repaired at no additional cost to you.
We apologize for this inconvenience, and greatly appreciate your patience in this matter.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
A member of our finance department will be reaching out to you in the next few days to begin their process.

Thank you!"

Easy decision with this one...a hard NO to accepting the truck. Hahahah...too funny.
Who cares. Such an ugly truck.

holland1

Reaction score
OP, since your not going to take it, could I? If so what was the MSRP and whats the selling price?

2ndFord

Reaction score
Ha, ha...I really did get a sad laugh with this email I just received from TRX dealer:

"Exciting news, your truck is here!
Upon inspection, it appears that there are a few scratches (photos are attached for your viewing).
We are in the business of creating the best possible experience for our customers, therefore we are in the process of obtaining a quote from a body shop to repair this transport damage for you.
This transport damage will be repaired at no additional cost to you.
We apologize for this inconvenience, and greatly appreciate your patience in this matter.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
A member of our finance department will be reaching out to you in the next few days to begin their process.

Thank you!"

Easy decision with this one...a hard NO to accepting the truck. Hahahah...too funny.
Uhmm, is there a TRX Forum for you to join? You're sending this so the Gen 3'rs still waiting on delivery can feel bad that they haven't received theirs, and sorry your non-Raptor arrived scratched? Sorry, don't get the point of scratch-venting here.

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m here because I respect the users here and the Raptor. It’s a good truck, but it wasn’t the right truck for me. That doesn’t mean I can’t hang out and exchange thoughts and ideas respectfully.
Rodger that. I'm in the same boat, man. Sold my Raptor, but I still respect and enjoy this group.

ALTHOUGH, I went to the dark side and bought a Rivian, but still can't get away from the Raptor forum, weird.