TRX DAMAGED UPON ARRIVAL!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know how long you've been waiting for it but I wouldn't let one small paint chip and two scratched fender flares scare me off. Tell the dealership you want new flares and the entire panel repainted.

It's your truck at the end of the day though so my opinion doesn't really matter. Good luck!

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So that would show up on ford oasis reports I'm guessing, wonder if ram has the same type of reporting?

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The GM of the store prolly took it out and roosted it prior to kicking it down to you.

I personally would not take delivery u ntil it was fixed. Or ask for a big discount. I wouldnt want that body work on my carfax during a sale negotiation.

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know how long you've been waiting for it but I wouldn't let one small paint chip and two scratched fender flares scare me off. Tell the dealership you want new flares and the entire panel repainted.

It's your truck at the end of the day though so my opinion doesn't really matter. Good luck!

I agree....That's really minor and an easy fix....cars/ trucks are damaged much worse during transport and most of the time are fixed before the customer even sees it....