Truck's at the dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Be thankful all you got was some torque steer with your dealer loaner. I just got my truck back from having the front camera install finished up and they gave me an AWD Flex. I was putting it through the paces on a twisty country road. They had an thick rubber aftermarket floor mat in it. I was exiting a corner and pinned it. When I took my foot off the gas, the pedal stayed mashed to the floor because the floor mat had worked its way forward. The next 5 or 10 seconds were a little exciting.
You sure it wasn't a Toyota? Lol. Damn evil floor mats.

RAPTOR2012GR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys talking shit about FORD your in the wrong forum your looking for the ****** hater forum so get off this one ! You should be stripped of your RAPTORS!!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
You guys talking shit about FORD your in the wrong forum your looking for the ****** hater forum so get off this one ! You should be stripped of your RAPTORS!!

Not....sure....if....joking....

OP
OP
Madcowranch

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
****** haters unite.:favorites25:

Haha. No hatin here. Just calls em like I see em.

You've provided inspiration for my signature this week, though.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Madcowranch

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Ok, I've decided I don't like the new Ford Mytouch or whatever it's called. Is this how the new Raptors are? If so I'll keep my '10.

I prefer having actual buttons and knobs and the tactile feedback they provide. Seems all this touchscreen stuff makes the driver avert his eyes from the road more than actual buttons do. And it's very hit or miss. Sometimes I have to touch the "virtual button" a few times before I find the sweet spot to activate whatever I'm changing.:boxed:

Or maybe it's that loose nut behind the wheel...

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, I've decided I don't like the new Ford Mytouch or whatever it's called. Is this how the new Raptors are? If so I'll keep my '10.

I prefer having actual buttons and knobs and the tactile feedback they provide. Seems all this touchscreen stuff makes the driver avert his eyes from the road more than actual buttons do. And it's very hit or miss. Sometimes I have to touch the "virtual button" a few times before I find the sweet spot to activate whatever I'm changing.:boxed:

Or maybe it's that loose nut behind the wheel...

I know what you mean! Like txtin' and driving.... before when the phones had real buttons you could still look at the road and push the buttons due to the feel of knowing where you were and if it actually was pushed but now with the touch screens you don't really know if you hit the correct button and now have to take your eyes off the road to look at the screen. Not saying you should text and drive but everyone knows what I'm sayin

You hatin' ass!.....:wtg:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Madcowranch

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I know what you mean! Like txtin' and driving.... before when the phones had real buttons you could still look at the road and push the buttons due to the feel of knowing where you were and if it actually was pushed but now with the touch screens you don't really know if you hit the correct button and now have to take your eyes off the road to look at the screen. Not saying you should text and drive but everyone knows what I'm sayin

You hatin' ass!.....:wtg:

Exactly!:Moon: