Truck Still Pulling After Multiple Alignments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tomt

Reaction score
with the collars, you need 1 more part to get alignment perfect. Did they install the oval slotted washer where the alignment bolt goes through the Lower arm?

OP
OP
Aventador22

Aventador22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
swap tires right for left,may be bad tire
Did this yesterday at Discount. Did the "cross" as recommended for our trucks.

I’ll have to agree with the “Find another guy”. Mine did the exact same thing. I went to three different shops before finding the guy who knew what the hell he was doing. In all fairness I refused to go to the stealership, but that is the best place to start. I found a guy through my local off-road community who worked for Ford for 20 yrs. One trip in and out and all is good. Drives straight as an arrow. He said the other shops aligned it all wrong for our trucks. They were aligning and taking in account for the crown in the road, but obviously this wasn’t working for me.

A quick glance at the alignment cams can tell a lot. The guy told me they need to be in the neutral position or at least equal on both in regards to the slot. Mine was not which gave the truck the pull you are referring to.
I think this is my next move if it keeps happening. Crazy how shops can't get a basic alignment right though.
What offset are your new wheels?
+12. They're the VenomRex's.
with the collars, you need 1 more part to get alignment perfect. Did they install the oval slotted washer where the alignment bolt goes through the Lower arm?
Hm. Going to have to ask my guy about this one.
Did it pull after the new tires or before?
Started after I put on the new tires.

MEATSWORD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you still have the stock wheels and tires install them and retest.

You may not have enough negative camber and the truck is following the crown of the road. (Wrong specs. On there fancy rack)

Or you got a tire that pushes (very rare)

I put collars on and have no issues with pulling.