Truck Still Pulling After Multiple Alignments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aventador22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck has been pulling to the right a lot.

I got new wheels, tires (Nitto Ridge Grappelers), and RPG collars (2.25) a little over a month ago.

I did an alignment right after and another one last week. Took the truck in for a rotation and balancing today to make sure the tires weren't the issue but it still keeps pulling to the right significantly.

Anyone know what else I could be missing?

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Put it in 4 wheel auto and see if it still pulls to the right. Maybe the right front hub is always engaged by a vacuum leak or something. Just spitballing.

CR Gittere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would suggest finding a new alignment guy. I have seen people screw up my trucks royale. Just cuz they got a fancy machine doesn't mean they know how to use it. There is a guy in Vegas, that still uses old school stuff like string and he gets it right the first time and it takes less time than the machine

OP
OP
Aventador22

Aventador22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put it in 4 wheel auto and see if it still pulls to the right. Maybe the right front hub is always engaged by a vacuum leak or something. Just spitballing.
This might be it as I started hearing the IWE noise yesterday. I have an appointment scheduled for tomorrow so hopefully they can figure everything out.

OP
OP
Aventador22

Aventador22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would suggest finding a new alignment guy. I have seen people screw up my trucks royale. Just cuz they got a fancy machine doesn't mean they know how to use it. There is a guy in Vegas, that still uses old school stuff like string and he gets it right the first time and it takes less time than the machine
I'll go to another guy if need be after my service appointment tomorrow. Thanks!

Riddick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll have to agree with the “Find another guy”. Mine did the exact same thing. I went to three different shops before finding the guy who knew what the hell he was doing. In all fairness I refused to go to the stealership, but that is the best place to start. I found a guy through my local off-road community who worked for Ford for 20 yrs. One trip in and out and all is good. Drives straight as an arrow. He said the other shops aligned it all wrong for our trucks. They were aligning and taking in account for the crown in the road, but obviously this wasn’t working for me.

A quick glance at the alignment cams can tell a lot. The guy told me they need to be in the neutral position or at least equal on both in regards to the slot. Mine was not which gave the truck the pull you are referring to.