Truck Stance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tailgate

Reaction score
I have a Gen 3 2021 37 package Raptor and have noticed that the rear end is 1/2 inch lower than the front end. can anyone tell me if this normal for these trucks? Normally you would be raising the front end to level out the truck.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Gen 3 2021 37 package Raptor and have noticed that the rear end is 1/2 inch lower than the front end. can anyone tell me if this normal for these trucks? Normally you would be raising the front end to level out the truck.
Shouldn't be that way. Should actually have a rake

Bluu

Reaction score
How are you measuing this? From the ground to the bottom of the wheel well?

If you're parked on level ground you should have a ~1.75in rake, where the back of the truck sits slightly higher.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
This does not sound right. You either measured wrong, or you have an issue with the suspension. I have never heard or seen a Raptor sit lower in the rear when all stock. My 37 only had about 1 inch of rake in the front (Lower). then the rear. Some come almost level but what you described does not sound normal.

Can you post a picture of the truck on level ground?