Truck really wanted star bucks... anyone else get this light?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You drove outside your lane one too many times. It’s a warning for the driver not the truck.

OP
OP
Booth9999

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
You drove outside your lane one too many times. It’s a warning for the driver not the truck.
Really? That might be it there is major road construction going on and the lines are all over the place as they divert you. Also may have passed a few cars going to slow. Just realized I must have inadvertently switched the lane keep assisting button which I never use in the mountains.

OP
OP
Booth9999

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Do you have tech package? I drove to Florida last winter to see family and drove shifts with a friend and never had this message.
Yeah I’ve had the truck for almost two years, 30,000 miles, three big road trips and have never seen this. But like I said I accidentally switched on the lane keep assist on. Also I recently had warranty work done and had to reload my as build data and maybe that did it. I might have been driving too aggressively as I passed a few slower moving cars over the broken lines. Not sure but first I’ve seen that icon.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Audi's do this warning after every 2 hours of consecutive driving.

I have never noticed it in my Raptor, and have 3 or 4, 5 hour drives under my belt.

dilmorecg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, this is the first Ive seen this. Makes sense. This is what I found on Google:

Driver Alert System
The Driver Alert System is designed to help alert drowsy drivers by monitoring the vehicle's movement compared to lane markings that are tracked by a camera mounted on the windshield. If the system detects a driving pattern consistent with a drowsy driver, a first-level chime will sound and a coffee cup warning will appear on the dashboard instrument cluster to recommend the driver take a break.