GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey all, pretty new here. Placed my order last Thursday, May 9. Agate Black SCAB w/802a, spray on bedliner, beadlocks, and tailgate step.

Was told 8 weeks for delivery. Paid under invoice, which seems to be quite a feat after poking around this forum a bit. Can't wait.

Agonized over the color, could not decide between Magnetic and Agate at the end (husband said OW was too flashy). Still might change to Magnetic. Thoughts on that?

Last edited:

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, pretty new here. Placed my order last Thursday, May 9. Agate Black SCAB w/802a, spray on bedliner, beadlocks, and tailgate step.

Was told 8 weeks for delivery. Paid under invoice, which seems to be quite a feat after poking around this forum a bit. Can't wait.

Agonized over the color, could not decide between Magnetic and Agate at the end (husband said OW was too flashy). Still might change to Magnetic. Thoughts on that?
Go PB

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

SmokieRiver

Reaction score
Placed order on 5/2 for a '19 SCrew with the following:
- Performance Blue
- 802A
- Interior Color Accent Package
- Raptor Technology Package
- Power Moonroof
- Heated Rear Seats

Coming from a '15 F150 Platium. Will likely being geeting the Line-X bedliner, Tonneau hard cover (between the same tri-fold like I have now or Retrax Pro MX) and cermaic tint.

Dealer said 6-8 weeks for delivery, so hoping for it to be a Fathers Day gift to myself.

nowires

Reaction score
Placed order on 5/2 for a '19 SCrew with the following:
- Performance Blue
- 802A
- Interior Color Accent Package
- Raptor Technology Package
- Power Moonroof
- Heated Rear Seats

Coming from a '15 F150 Platium. Will likely being geeting the Line-X bedliner, Tonneau hard cover (between the same tri-fold like I have now or Retrax Pro MX) and cermaic tint.

Dealer said 6-8 weeks for delivery, so hoping for it to be a Fathers Day gift to myself.
So as an example, I ordered mine on Feb 24 and I am still Raptorless. They are giving me a June 5-11 delivery timeframe. So mine will probably turn into 14-15 weeks (same build as yours minus the moonroof)

EVILONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So as an example, I ordered mine on Feb 24 and I am still Raptorless. They are giving me a June 5-11 delivery timeframe. So mine will probably turn into 14-15 weeks (same build as yours minus the moonroof)

Another time example. I ordered mine 1/26. It was built on 5/7. It just hit the local train yard yesterday and I should have it tomorrow or Monday. My 2017 also took about the same amount of time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir