GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yeti Rojo

Reaction score
I ordered mine at the end of March. Magnetic SC with the Recaros. My dealer called to let me know it’s being built on Wednesday. Can’t wait!

Big Blue 5

Reaction score
I was given a build date from my sales guy of 5/13. He thinks he'll have it by the end of the month. Is that really feasible or is he blowing smoke? Thanks.

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was given a build date from my sales guy of 5/13. He thinks he'll have it by the end of the month. Is that really feasible or is he blowing smoke? Thanks.

Based on what others have said, no. End of the Month is wishful thinking. What dealer/salesperson did you use? Good deal?

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually went out of state. I know the owner of some dealerships in KY and got one for $4k under MSRP.

Thank you and congratulations! Yes, I may do the same as the dealers outside of Florida and Orlando have better pricing for sure based on my communication with them.

nowires

Reaction score
Based on what others have said, no. End of the Month is wishful thinking. What dealer/salesperson did you use? Good deal?
Yeah after checking with Ford Performance on my order, currently in production and estimated to be finished on May 13th with an ETA to the dealer of June 10-16. Seems a bit long for delivery but hopefully it gets pulled in quicker.

PlainJane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built this week, May 6th and is in the "awaiting shipment" with a est. dealer delivery of 6/16/19 to San Diego
That's only 36 days, but "in transit" is est. 51 days. Hope its here by the 4th of July.

nowires

Reaction score
Mine was built this week, May 6th and is in the "awaiting shipment" with a est. dealer delivery of 6/16/19 to San Diego
That's only 36 days, but "in transit" is est. 51 days. Hope its here by the 4th of July.
Hopefully they are being overly cautious on the delivery estimates, but our delivery times I feel are a bit crazy (I placed my order in February so my patience level is getting thin)