GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the Ford tracker working for others. Starting getting error messages a few days ago but it seems others are using the site successfully

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

FPBRVC

Reaction score
Is the Ford tracker working for others. Starting getting error messages a few days ago but it seems others are using the site successfully

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk
Sometimes it is offline but has been working for the most part.

Wileecoyote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Etis is showing my build date as Feb 3, 2019. My Window Sticker is showing Feb 2, 2019. The Ramp is "R". Palsapp is showing pending for the VIN. I gotta assume it's built; probably getting the spray in bedliner now.

Does anyone know how long it will be until it hits the road outta Dearborn? (Or in my case, the rail...)

I can't use the shop.ford.com/tracking - It responds that it's only good for Trucks being delivered in the USA.

Joph

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick question, I found a dealer willing to work with me on my order but said the build date would be in June does that sound a little far off? 4 months just to get a possible build date? then delivery near end of july?

I thought the typical turn around from order to delivery was around 3 months give or take a week or two.

Locke

Reaction score
Quick question, I found a dealer willing to work with me on my order but said the build date would be in June does that sound a little far off? 4 months just to get a possible build date? then delivery near end of july?

I thought the typical turn around from order to delivery was around 3 months give or take a week or two.

Lol I ordered early September and my truck wont be getting off the train in CA until the 15th. Delivery to dealer within the following week. Time to delivery from order is all over the map it seems as some people have reported getting it within a month or two and poor saps like me have had to wait 6 months.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol I ordered early September and my truck wont be getting off the train in CA until the 15th. Delivery to dealer within the following week. Time to delivery from order is all over the map it seems as some people have reported getting it within a month or two and poor saps like me have had to wait 6 months.
I have a feeling some of these situations are the dealer not having allocation and stringing customers along. If the dealer has allocation, you should be able to get a truck in less than 2 months.

Joph

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling some of these situations are the dealer not having allocation and stringing customers along. If the dealer has allocation, you should be able to get a truck in less than 2 months.

is there a way to confirm a dealer allocation? I asked if they had allocation and was told they have 1 left. Is there a way to have them prove that to me or do I just have to take their word.

TerminatorSVT

Reaction score
I went to my local dealer last night and they had an allocation available. They had put in the truck with their specs, but it was still waiting to be pulled. They stopped that, put in my specs, and replaced the order. Now we wait!