GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smoothdocta

Reaction score
working with several dealers right now, is MSRP still considered the standard deal on ordering a 2019? Or is the trend under sticker now?

I have seen posts creeping up about under msrp but wasnt sure if thats the norm people are seeing now. i understand rationality comes into play.

just curious. most dealers here in NJ are posting above msrp but ive talked two down to sticker. just wondering if i should keep pressing or be happy with MSRP.
It’s really geographical, some areas they brag about their thousands under MSRP?! I’m in west Texas where there’s mark up and I was satisfied to get them to order my truck at MSRP? In the end whatever you’re happy with do?

Joph

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s really geographical, some areas they brag about their thousands under MSRP?! I’m in west Texas where there’s mark up and I was satisfied to get them to order my truck at MSRP? In the end whatever you’re happy with do?
Yeah i agree whatever makes me happy in the end is good. I will mostblikely take the msrp from the dealership right down the road since they offer lifetime free oil changes.

Side note what does a dealership typically charge for a oil change on a raptor Curiou to value that offer

GunnarHoyt

Reaction score
working with several dealers right now, is MSRP still considered the standard deal on ordering a 2019? Or is the trend under sticker now?

I have seen posts creeping up about under msrp but wasnt sure if thats the norm people are seeing now. i understand rationality comes into play.

just curious. most dealers here in NJ are posting above msrp but ive talked two down to sticker. just wondering if i should keep pressing or be happy with MSRP.

FPBRVC

Reaction score
Order tracking. I ordered on 9/15. My production date was 1/22 and awaiting shipment 1/24. My ‘in transit’ has not been checked yet. What is the best way to get more detailed tracking at this point? Please don’t say dealer as they are a bunch of . Estimated delivery is 2/10.

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order tracking. I ordered on 9/15. My production date was 1/22 and awaiting shipment 1/24. My ‘in transit’ has not been checked yet. What is the best way to get more detailed tracking at this point? Please don’t say dealer as they are a bunch of . Estimated delivery is 2/10.
My 1/22 build said awaiting shipment (as did FP Chat) until the day after it was delivered!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FPBRVC

Reaction score
My 1/22 build said awaiting shipment (as did FP Chat) until the day after it was delivered!

Did it show up on or before the estimated delivery date? I need to pull the trigger on my loan but don’t want to do it now if the truck is still a few weeks out.

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did it show up on or before the estimated delivery date? I need to pull the trigger on my loan but don’t want to do it now if the truck is still a few weeks out.
6 days before

David Hardy

Reaction score
Lot of trucks seem to be beating the eta as reported on here even when ford tracker completely fails. My truck showed up to the local railyard last Wednesday-tracker seemed to work well. Eta 2/14 to get to the dealer (50 mins from rail yard by car). So I’m hoping it makes it. By v day.