GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carsten

Reaction score
Does anybody know where the trail yard (CSX) in Northern Virgina is? Richmond?? My truck was last seen in Cumberland, MD.

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just chatted with FP today and they said my truck has been picked up by truck and should see it in the next few days.

Fury Road

Reaction score
Stuck since the 18th. Ford said production was completed and now its just sitting in limbo. Can’t understand why it cant be tracked down at this point...

David Hardy

Reaction score
My truck arrived in the KC railyard (dealer in south kc metro). Dealer said he’d call the transport folks to see if the truck can be expedited. Otherwise ETA 2/14. Seems long time to drive 50 mins...

Joph

Full Access Member
Reaction score
working with several dealers right now, is MSRP still considered the standard deal on ordering a 2019? Or is the trend under sticker now?

I have seen posts creeping up about under msrp but wasnt sure if thats the norm people are seeing now. i understand rationality comes into play.

just curious. most dealers here in NJ are posting above msrp but ive talked two down to sticker. just wondering if i should keep pressing or be happy with MSRP.