GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know where people come up with that stuff? If they're not OK to buy, that doesn't mean they'll sneak a few out to please someone. That means ALL are waiting for OK to buy.

So the FP rep told me (today) that they were shipping without the OTB which was weird. Then OTB was announced.

RTL0001

Reaction score
Arrgh...

Placed my order Sept 5. On Oct 24th I was showing "Scheduled to Day (Nov-07-2018)" - I just checked in on how it went and now I'm "Scheduled to week (Week of Dec-31-2018)"

Pretty much a 2 month bump!
I also ordered back in late August and early sept and was bumped again now until Jan 14th week.

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
Ok, so add me to the list. Just ordered a '19. Not sure when it will be scheduled as dealer has used up their 3 launch allocations and it was too late to change. Why do all dealers order the moon roof?!?!? Just sent them details and they should be entering it in the next 24 hours. Will update when I have more info.

raptor 17

Reaction score
my dealer told me today that otb had not been approved and there 2 trucks that are built are sitting in dearborn