GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone built in week 2 get any good updates like awaiting to ship or in transit? It was the week of 10/29 I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vhudoo

Reaction score
Anyone built in week 2 get any good updates like awaiting to ship or in transit? It was the week of 10/29 I believe

Mine was built in week two and the tracker indicates that is in transit. Talking to Ford chat yesterday and they confirmed it was in transit via rail.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A user at the blue oval forums asked to get their 2019 Raptor tracked and a member replied with this:

"In Transit - Received - (Adcock Northeast Auto Transport Inc ) Ramp 73, Markham Yard, IL Nov-12-2018, 14:40 CT

ETA Nov-25-2018"

Adcock is a convoy company. https://adcocknortheast.com/

Reaction score
Called Ford and they said mine is in IL on the way to the dealer. He also said he did not think OK to buy has happened but said it will be at the dealer between the 19 and 25 of November :)

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just talked to FP, mine has not been loaded for shipment yet. :( It was built the first week, but probably ended up in the back of the lot. She did say that vehicles are now shipping out as of this last weekend. No mention of the OK to buy, but they are shipping. Hopefully mine will still go out this week, by train.

Wileecoyote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arrgh...

Placed my order Sept 5. On Oct 24th I was showing "Scheduled to Day (Nov-07-2018)" - I just checked in on how it went and now I'm "Scheduled to week (Week of Dec-31-2018)"

Pretty much a 2 month bump!

OP
OP
E

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arrgh...

Placed my order Sept 5. On Oct 24th I was showing "Scheduled to Day (Nov-07-2018)" - I just checked in on how it went and now I'm "Scheduled to week (Week of Dec-31-2018)"

Yeup. Welcome to the club

Todd458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arrgh...

I was processed October 28, one other guy was processed on the same day and his is scheduled for delivery! I’m still showing a December 16 delivery and Ford Performance tells me a November 20 build date . Not sure if there is a rhyme or reason. It is what it is

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know but one or two above have said on a train

I don't know where people come up with that stuff? If they're not OK to buy, that doesn't mean they'll sneak a few out to please someone. That means ALL are waiting for OK to buy.