GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Edbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just here to update my case...

I texted my dealer when I found out my truck was in Corsicana. The next day they contacted me to say it was in Kirby and the owner would make some calls to have it ready for me on Saturday the 27th. I just checked the website and it still shows an estimated shipping date but the estimated delivery moved up one more day to the 29th. When I first had my VIN it showed estimated delivery as the 22nd.

EDIT: Kirby is about 90 minutes from the dealership I purchased from, will take 7 days to get there though...rolleyes.

Last edited:

carguyohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday they told me production started10/19. Will be done 10/22. Not sure who to believe haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you get a spray in liner? The truck itself takes less than 24 hours to assemble. They only way you are truly being built and it takes longer than a day is if you get the spray in liner. If you get that add 2-4 days to the build process.

The blend date is the date on which you will get built. They run 7 days a week.

Read this post. It explains most of what you find on your sticker. https://www.focusrs.org/forum/11-focus-rs-purchasing/4248-window-sticker-guide-how-read.html

Raptor Tony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get a spray in liner? The truck itself takes less than 24 hours to assemble. They only way you are truly being built and it takes longer than a day is if you get the spray in liner. If you get that add 2-4 days to the build process.

The blend date is the date on which you will get built. They run 7 days a week.

Read this post. It explains most of what you find on your sticker. https://www.focusrs.org/forum/11-focus-rs-purchasing/4248-window-sticker-guide-how-read.html
Good find. I just want the car to be here lol. Very impatient

cookiehumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed my order a little over a week ago. Supposedly the first 19 my dealer has ordered and it was priority 10. They sell a lot of trucks, including Raptors, so hope it gets pulled quickly. Hope to get some more info this week, I’m trying to be patient!

Exact same thing here..ordered Tuesday 10/16 priority 10 and I know I’m the first Raptor ordered. Lmk if you hear anything I’m calling tomorrow