GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Edbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta stalk. KC yard has like 3 or 4 convoy companies. I just called first on list and gave my vin and they told me who had it lol
Thanks for replying, that is what I feared. Chat on the Ford Performance was able to tell me my truck was in Corsicana TX, which is south of Dallas and a 4.5-5 hour drive from the delivery town. But estimated delivery is still 12 days out, oh well.

carguyohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It won’t load. But it’s available to click Weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give it until tomorrow, it will be there. Mine did the same thing on the first day. You will truly be in production when there is a date under In Production on the timeline and that date should be your blend date. Good luck.

leftie712

Reaction score
Give it until tomorrow, it will be there. Mine did the same thing on the first day. You will truly be in production when there is a date under In Production on the timeline and that date should be your blend date. Good luck.

Mine is showing 220181024 BLEND date. Estimated Delivery 11/11/2018
Cant wait :)

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed my order a little over a week ago. Supposedly the first 19 my dealer has ordered and it was priority 10. They sell a lot of trucks, including Raptors, so hope it gets pulled quickly. Hope to get some more info this week, I’m trying to be patient!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk