GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interesting how it’s different, I wonder which is true. If I didn’t order tech expecting the auto braking/pre collision standard and didn’t get it I would be an unhappy customer since the order guide said that it was on there

Side note: is anyone going to be ordering the new agate black for 19?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptor Tony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From the paper the dealer gave me when I placed my order.

View attachment 113610
what color did you order? specs?

Interesting how it’s different, I wonder which is true. If I didn’t order tech expecting the auto braking/pre collision standard and didn’t get it I would be an unhappy customer since the order guide said that it was on there

Side note: is anyone going to be ordering the new agate black for 19?

nope. black and white are to annoying to keep clean. my audi was a metallic gray and always looked clean when dirty. my last car was white, now going back to gray with magnetic on my 2019

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m looking forward to some real Live Photo of this color and more of the other blues as we get closer

OP
OP
E

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any luck tracking their '19 raptor order using http://www.cotus.ford.com/? Order placed at dealer 9/13.

I have dealer provided order number and dealer code but get the result "No matching vehicle found. Please verify your input and try again."

Cotus won’t work for special order vehicles. You’ll have to call ford performance or chat with them online and give last name, dealer code and order number starting this Thursday and every Thursday after as ford schedules each week on Thursday’s. They’ll say unscheduled/in order Bank until it’s picked up then you ask dealer for vin

Edbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cotus won’t work for special order vehicles. You’ll have to call ford performance or chat with them online and give last name, dealer code and order number starting this Thursday and every Thursday after as ford schedules each week on Thursday’s. They’ll say unscheduled/in order Bank until it’s picked up then you ask dealer for vin

I got my VIN and build date the same day. My truck doesn't show up anywhere and the chat tools at FP /FB cannot see anything either. Next Monday, one week from build date, I am told that I should be able to see the fake window sticker. But for now I'm blind.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk