GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Uncas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ordered mine on dec 2, still getting unscheduled clear

December 6 for me, same, still Unscheduled-Clean. I am picking up a dealer order 2 hours away I found for -$1000 at another dealer tomorrow. My local dealer is going to keep the order open so I'll continue to track it. He had one allocation that was in production and is not sure if he will get another.

Brutane

Reaction score
December 6 for me, same, still Unscheduled-Clean. I am picking up a dealer order 2 hours away I found for -$1000 at another dealer tomorrow. My local dealer is going to keep the order open so I'll continue to track it. He had one allocation that was in production and is not sure if he will get another.
2 months and your order never got picked up. I’m a little worried. I ordered on January 8th and was told truck would be here in 12 weeks from the regional rep.

AUGER12

Reaction score
evening all I ordered my raptor on Dec 15.
Was told today it was Allocated and if call next Friday they would have word on the build? 7 weeks in how much longer could it take?

Brutane

Reaction score
evening all I ordered my raptor on Dec 15.
Was told today it was Allocated and if call next Friday they would have word on the build? 7 weeks in how much longer could it take?
Bet you will have it in another 6-7 weeks.

Cody 2

Reaction score
Good news on my build/sort of

After ordering Oct 27 - Getting allocation approval end of November - due to beadlock wheels had hold so dropped the wheels - now have vin # and start of build date of March 1 - delivery March 19 (week of). The not so good part is spending the month of March skiing in Colorado so I won't get to see it until April (live in Ohio).

barry

Reaction score
What was your order date?

What date did you get a VIN?

What was the truck build date?

Ordered 11/6/2017
VIN Date 12/7/2017
Build Date (around) 1/12/2018
Got to the dealership 2/1/2018
Brought it home 2/3/2018

All I can say is it is worth the wait. You will get your truck. You might be super frustrated like I was, but when you do get that truck, well, it just doesn't matter at that point. All is forgiven because you literally get a piece of Ford Heaven.

I'll admit I hugged it and kissed it. It's mine. It's really mine. It really is amazing and I haven't even put it through the hoops yet.

Enjoy when you do get it! I look forward to reading everyone's moment when they finally get that truck!

GrayGhostDog1

Reaction score
I know how you feel... I've been making up reasons to take my truck out... multiple errands to Lowe's and Home Depot... pick up some take-out when I know there's food in the house...

Just hit over 1k miles. This is my first truck, so I had to get comfortable with driving a full-size truck... it's a blast! I'm enjoying every minute of it!

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Brutane

Reaction score
Sweet. So looking forward to that day. Enjoy your ride. Thanks for the hope you just gave.
Ordered 11/6/2017
VIN Date 12/7/2017
Build Date (around) 1/12/2018
Got to the dealership 2/1/2018
Brought it home 2/3/2018

All I can say is it is worth the wait. You will get your truck. You might be super frustrated like I was, but when you do get that truck, well, it just doesn't matter at that point. All is forgiven because you literally get a piece of Ford Heaven.

I'll admit I hugged it and kissed it. It's mine. It's really mine. It really is amazing and I haven't even put it through the hoops yet.

Enjoy when you do get it! I look forward to reading everyone's moment when they finally get that truck!

Cody 2

Reaction score
Yeah it will be worth the wait. But my son in Denver has no idea I ordered it and he has a 2011 Raptor and keeps on me about my F-150 so I had planned on parking it on his front yard and waiting for him to come home. When we go out for a visit.