GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered on 1/11/18. Build date is scheduled for 3/26/18 with an expected ETA to the dealer on 4/22/18.

Did the dealer give you a VIN? What date did he have it?

My order went in on 22 dec 2017 and I have yet to get a VIN even with checking the Dealer each week.

Mistacheese

Reaction score
What was your order date?

What date did you get a VIN?

And

What was your build date?

I’m probably a really bad example I am super patient, and really easy going. (But also very clear about what I want) I ordered early October on condition that I could take delivery for Feb 1st. (Due to my funds I needed to wait for a new fiscal year) Dealer agreed and had the truck ordered and arrived around early Jan. I asked for an update one day and he said it was there and provided my VIN. I was very clear early on exactly what I wanted and got exactly what I requested.
Zero stress, I’m really happy.

mcallister

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my truck was built on 1/25 and it’s been sitting in buffalo NY about 7 hours from me for 5 days now. How long can they sit at a check point before they actually get delivered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk